The festival programme itself may have finished, but there are still a number of exhibitions and projects you can experience in the coming weeks and months:
- DOWNLOAD NOW!: Themes for buildings & spaces by Andrew Wasylyk is available online for download for a limited time, so that you can then experience your walk across the city of Dundee differently using your own player/headphones. See here for details: andrewwasylyk.bandcamp.com
- UNTIL 26 NOVEMBER: Charles Young (Paperholm) and Stanza (Nemesis Machine) exhibition is on view at Centrespace in the Visual Research Centre of Dundee Contemporary Arts. Open Thursday-Friday-Saturday, 11am-5pm
- UNTIL 26 NOVEMBER: The Artists’ Shorts screening programme will be playing in the mini cinema (seats 2 people so bring a friend!) in the Visual Research Centre of Dundee Contemporary Arts during hours that Centrespace gallery is open (Thurs/Fri/Sat, 11am-5pm)
- UNTIL 4 DECEMBER: Amy Boulton and Laura Yuile exhibition at Generator Projects is on view Thursdays through Sundays from 12pm-5pm
- UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR: Monica Studer and Christoph van den Berg. Sharing Not Hoarding. The posters and intervention into the hoarding boards around the development site adjacent to Mary Slessor Gardens will be in place til the end of the year. Send your photos of people looking at and through the work to [email protected]
- UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR: Guillaume Brisson-Darveau, The Cloud Walks at NOMAS* Projects in the windows at 9A Ward Road. On view anytime day or night! Brisson-Darveau’s documentation of his Dundee walks is in the screening programme.
- UNTIL 24 FEBRUARY: The exhibition ‘All watched over by machines of loving grace’ featuring work by Tom Sherman, Steina Vasulka, Willy Le Maitre, Ruth Kerr and Miyu Hayashi is open Mondays to Fridays, 10am-5pm. Stay tuned for dates for screenings, discussions, and tours.
- ONLINE FOREVER?: J.R. Carpenter’s new hybrid text-print-web work ‘The Gathering Cloud’ will be there as long as possible: http://www.luckysoap.com/thegatheringcloud