- Name: Overgate Shopping Centre - Address: Dundee DD1 1UQ - Lng: 56.460750 - Lat: -2.969640 Events:
- Name: Online Festival Platform - Address: www.neon-festival.com - Lng: 56.461430 - Lat: -2.968110 Events:
- Name: Kathryn Rattray Gallery - Address: Unit 3a, Meadow Mill
West Hendersons Wynd
DD1 5BY - Lng: 56.461630 - Lat: -2.983610 Events:
- Name: Dudhope Multicultural Centre - Address: Dudhope Centre, 3 / 5 St Mary Place, DD1 5RB - Lng: 56.464531 - Lat: -2.988731 Events:
- Name: Sharing Not Hoarding - Address: Slessor Garden, Dundee, DD1 3RS - Lng: 56.460159 - Lat: -2.970550 Events:
- Name: Mills Observatory - Address: Glamis Road, Balgay Park, DD2 2UB - Lng: 56.461420 - Lat: -3.023620 Events:
Dundee is a compact city with excellent transport facilities and ongoing investment in infrastructure:
On Foot: Dundee City Centre and the Central Waterfront are adjoining, with wide footways and pedestrianised areas.
By Car: Good road connections link directly to all the waterfront zones, with Seabraes accessed through the Central Waterfront. there are a wide range of parking options available - Visitor car parks are managed by Dundee City Council and private operators. Electric Car charging stations are being rolled out across the city and currently available at Gellatly Street and Greenmarket Car Parks
By Bike: Dundee sits on the National Cycle Network and North Sea Cycle Route - both of which extend through the waterfront along the shoreline. Dedicated cycle routes include the Green Circular cycleway which encircles the City and more local provision such as through the Seabraes zone. Cycle parking facilities already exist throughout the City Centre. More cycle facilities will be installed alongside new developments as they occur. A cycle map is available
By Bus: Dundee is accessed by long distance and local bus services - a dedicated website offers travel information : www.dundeetravelinfo.com
We also recommend Ewan’s Guide. Euansguide.com is the disabled access review site where disabled people, their families, friends and carers can find and share reviews on the accessibility of venues around the UK and beyond. This site is an invaluable tool for everything from planning a day out, to picking a last-minute place for coffee or lunch.